The ethos of the school is what characterises its spirit, and can be seen in its beliefs and aspirations.
At Knockbreda Nursery School we provide a child focused pre-school experience that is warm and welcoming, open and inclusive, and one that will positively introduce your child to education. We promote and encourage:
- Staff to be unashamedly approachable and accessible.
- A friendly and welcoming environment for parents, guardians and their children.
- The comprehensive involvement of parents and guardians in the life of the school and the education of their children.
- Full inclusivity for children, irrespective of need, ability, denomination or race.
- A nurturing educational atmosphere based on fun and positivity.
- Flexibility of learning that engages all children and allows them to reach their full potential.
- The development of confident, happy children who are keen to progress to primary school.